Yoga Benefits: Mind & Body | West Euston Partnership
Yoga Benefits go far beyond the physical improvements. Some experts believe that yoga is essential to psychological and emotional healing.
Yoga as a psychology to deal with issues of self- confidence, relationships and even emotions. Ultimately it expands the understanding of the links between mind and body.
The practice aims to explore how our minds affect our bodies and vice versa through breathing techniques, exercise, and meditation.
In this post, we want to show you how enrichening is a regular yoga practice. Furthermore, because yoga is so customisable, it is fittable for people of all ages, abilities and fitness level.
Yoga benefits: Physical:
- Improves flexibility, strength, muscle form, and toning;
- Reduces pain in joints, back, arthritis, migraines, and muscle soreness;
- Stabilizes breathing and improves lung capacity;
- Improves blood circulation which detoxifies your body;
- Reduces blood pressure;
- Regulates metabolism and improves digestion;
- Balances the hormonal system;
- reduce insomnia;
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality;
Yoga Benefits: Mind:
- Improves concentration, focus, and mental clarity;
- Reduces stress, depression, and anxiety through increased endorphin secretion;
- Mood stabilization;
- Improves sleep and reduces sleep disturbance;
- Increases feelings of well-being and self-image;
- relieves chronic stress pattern;
Are you ready to start reaping the many benefits of yoga?
There are different kinds of yoga practices, it is possible for anyone to start.
If you are interested in giving it a go, West Euston Partnership in collaboration with teacher Sara Fusaro offers free yoga classes.
Every Monday at Hpod from 12:30 pm to 1:20 pm.