Build your confidence and resilience for FREE with West Euston Partnership
MIGHTY OAKS IS BACK!
Starting Thursday 17th September, this excellent online course will help you:
- Deal with any anxiety or fear about current circumstances we are facing as individuals, communities and as a society
- Manage and maintain your wellbeing and mental health
- Take positive action and gain a new perspective on your life
- Clear your mental hurdles, gain clarity and create a plan for life beyond Covid-19
The programme will run over three weeks divided into four interactive three hour works workshops.
Workshop 1 10am – 1pm Thursday 17th September
Workshop 2 10am – 1pm Thursday 24th September
Workshop 3 10am – 1pm Tuesday 29th September
Workshop 4 10am – 1pm Thursday 1st October
All the workshops will take on the Zoom group conferencing platform. It will be a private group and fully confidential, so your privacy is fully protected.
YOU MUST BE:
- Aged 18 and over, unemployed or out of work
- Able to attend ALL 4 WORKSHOPS & the 121s
- Willing to support each other in each session
- Have access to reliable broadband and a laptop or PC with a camera and microphone function so you can fully participate in the workshops
Please watch this short video to give you a better idea of what the course is about: https://youtu.be/47FrD1DS8LQ
Interested? Please contact David Hermanstein on 07908845154 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.